วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Week 6 Researchers worry as teens grow up online.

8 /9/ 2016



 






ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ เด็กเล่นคอม





                   On Monday 5 September 2016  I've learned about teenager with computer online.   
In the story about researchers and teenagers talked together to opinion about online. In class we read and found the opinion from researcher or teenagers in the bodies that story.


 ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ เด็กอ่านหนังสือ


I used skimming and scanning to read this topic.
Teacher told me to write the summary in  paragraph. 
I wrote the answer that I thought I wrote it correctly but the sentence was wrong. The vocabulary in this story was difficult to me.I find the meaning in dictionary online. 

 ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ หนังสือ ดุ้กดิ้ก
  

 Part C
1.How much time spent online do you think is too much? Why? 
Answer : I think spent time online more than 4  hours is too much, because  it can make trouble to the eyes and health.we should break and then used it again.
ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ นั่งเล่นคอมพิวเตอร์

2. Do you think that everything can be communicated by e-mail? Or are some things best said face to face? What example do you give?
Answer :I think everything can't communicate by e-mail. Because we have to say face to face such as about the work   that we have to exchange our opinion.
                                              ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ ตัว การ์ตูน สนทนา กัน 

3. Would it bother you if people lied to you online about their age or appearance? Why or why not?
Answer : I dislike that who lie  about age or appearance because  when talk it bothers too much.
 


 HOMEWORK

Teacher order to found picture about fashion that favorite person and described the hair, cloth and shoes.
 
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น