วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

"Recount continues" and "Narrative"

MONDAY, 23 JANUARY 2017




"Recount continues" and "Narrative"

On Monday January 23, 2017 I went to class around 07.45am. First of all, she checked list of our name to know who was presented, absent or late. Then, she would like us to talk to a friend that was about what did I do on weekend" 


 About  me I went back to my hometown Prachaup Khiri Khan to help my mom worked and spent my time with my family.Then she gave us the corrective feedback of the homework that she assigned us to do on last week. it was exercise 3 ,4.  Then, we read text that was the police report about Investigation report”. So, she told us to make a group and summarize the text.



It is about the couple consists of an old woman and a boy in their lorry were stopped when they were driving too fast. The police tried to investigate them by requiring license card but she described it with a trace of irony as being a "piece of paper with your picture on." After that, they were being taken to the police station, the woman started up the vehicle and drove away. The police raced after her on his motorcycle, unfortunately, he ended up in a muddy ditch which allowed the couple to escape.




Teacher started new lesson , "Narrative" by showing us the example and let us do some activities. She told us to do the activity that was put a cross on the line in the circle, at an appropriate point, to show how I felt as a child.”

 I thought this lesson is interesting and made me think of the time in childhood.


Today  I used past tense to answer the question and I used linking words, specific participants and text organization for understanding the story.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น