วันจันทร์ที่ 9 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Course introduction

MONDAY, 9 JANUARY 2017

On Monday January 9, 2017.Thiss the first day of studying in this course [ A Discourse Approach in Reading ] by Assistant Professor Dr. Usa Noytim I went to the university at 8.00 a.m. and arrived my classroom around 8.25 a.m.



Firstly, teacher explained the course syllabus to all of students. Then, she told us about the rules of this course which are as follow. And then, she told us to speak with my friend about what did I do on the last vacation? She gave us time 2 minutes per each.



After finishing final examination. I went back to my hometown Prachaup Khiri Khan.
 I Pray at the temple for celebrating New Year with my mother. It was the best beginning of the New Year.



For me about my vacation time  On January 4, 2016  I went to Chiangmai for traveled and relaxing with my family.We traveled to Queensrikitgarden and Doi Mon Jam and stayed here 2 night. Such a happy time!












After finished talking about vacation, the teacher gave us course outline and sheet for studying.
She let us did the exercises in the sheet. The first exercise was matching the following words with the correct genres of text. For these activities made me know a lot of the vocabulary
Then teacher let us break 10 minutes and back to classroom to do the last exercise. 
The last one was rewrite the sentences by using the connectors in parentheses.









I think the activity that I completed the sentences was difficult for me because I made a lot of mistakes



Today I felt excite because it was the first day. I met  friends and we talk a lots. 55555555


Good bye


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น