วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Recount

MONDAY, 16 JANUARY 2017








Recount



On Monday 16th January, I learned 'Recount'. Today, the air-conditioners didnt work. Therefore, we will have to study in rooms with hot air. I dont like.



Next, the teacher came to the classroom 8.25 a.m.                 She checked who absence today.
After that she gave us a sheet it was about recount.

The teacher explained text organization was the structure of the text ;

Genetic Structure of Recount 
1. Orientation : Introducing the participants, place and time.
2. Events : Describing series of events that happened in the past.
3. Reorientation : It's optional. Starting personal comment of the writer to the story.


 Language Feature of Recount  
1. Specific participants (I, my group, our dog) 
2. Use of simple past tense (he laughed, I went)
3. Use of action verb (went, climb) 
4. Use of linking items to do with time (on Monday, next, later, before)




Recount is a text which retells events or experiences in the past. This is purpose of recount.And then she let us analyzed the text; it was about what, where, when, who, active verbs, linking words to do with time and specific participants. Then, we studied "My Grandpa's Funeral in Toraja" it is about the funeral in Toraja, Indonesia.I also knew that the funeral is performed in two phases.

Phase 1   
1. Slaughtering the pigs and buffaloes.
2. Moved the corpse to face the north.
3. The corpse was placed in a sandal wood coffin.
4. The coffin was bought out of the house and placed on an open. platform beneath the granary
5. Prepare the wooden puppet and a tower called lakian.
Phase2
1. Borne coffin from the house and placed in the lakian.
2. Buffalo matches.
3. Feasting, chanting and dancing in the night.



Today we cannot finish the lesson because air-conditioners didnt work so it made us feel hot and cannot concentrate with studying.I thought today the lesson was easy but I thought today will be better if air-conditioners can work because it made me nervous it was very annoying.


Homework: 
My travel in Kanjanaburi.
Last weekend, I went to MON BRIDGE, Kanjanaburi.I went there with my friends. There is a lot of the Mon and the tourist. The weather was cold. It was very beautiful place.



On Saturday, we cruised to THE UNDERWATER TEMPLE. Its amazing very much because water can be observed clearly the church's temple. In the afternoon, I moved at Songkhalia waterfall to have lunch and swam waterfall. In the evening, my friends and I walked at Sangkhla Walking street. There is the lifestyle of the locals. There  have Burmese food to eat. It was most interesting.On Sunday we went home .








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น