วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Reflection

                  ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ classic ann landers 

              In this course “English Reading Strategies (1551108)” I studied with Dr.Usa Noytim. 


Throughout the study in this course is learning about the strategies that useful to read in English such as Skimming ,Scanning,Guessing meaning from context and Previewing.
This course helps me to improve my reading that I can read faster and know how to find the key word.
                               ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ classic ann landers
     
                My problem in this course  is when I have to summarize the text. I can’t summarize it in my own word it’s too difficult for me.
                                                               ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ classic ann landers
              I want to say thank you to Dr.Usa Noytim who is the instructor in this course and be patient to us. You are my role model to be a good teacher and I wanted to get the chance to to study abroad like you.        

                                 ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ harvard university


                           ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ อุษา น้อยทิม                                          http://hm.npru.ac.th/webdev/u_news/news.php?page=27&&type=1&&mode=old
                   I will use reading strategies that I've learn to improve my English reading .          

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น