วันเสาร์ที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

week 11 Extensive reading

Mon/17/10/2559


ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ extensive reading 









               We started with pre-reading that the instructor asked us the question that what kind of reading do we read? She asked us to discuss with my partner about       “what is the extensive reading” and “do you often read in English for your private study?”   



Difficult word.
Develop :  /dɪˈvel.əp/ meaning : to (cause something to) grow or change into a more advanced, larger, or stronger form
Development :  /dɪˈvel.əp.mənt/ meaning : the process in which someone or something grows or changes and becomes more advanced
Developing :  /dɪˈvel.ə.pɪŋ/ meaning : A developing country or area of the world is poorer and has less advanced industries, especially in Africa, Latin America, or Asia
Extensive :  /ɪkˈsten.sɪv/ meaning : covering a large area; having a great range.
 ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ ดอกไม้http://poshified.com/blog/
                And then We read about the research of extensive reading and summarized in which paragraph. The words in this passage was very difficult. I had to used guessing word meaning and after that I used dictionary online to find the answer. When finished class I had to read the passage again in my home. I tried to make more understand the passage and practiced how to summarize.I think the summarize each paragraph was very difficult for me.


ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ extensive reading

I used the previewing, finding references, and making inferences for reading the text.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น