วันเสาร์ที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

Week 9 West meets East [Continue]



Mon/03/Oct/2559

                  
                   Last week about West meets East. We are checked the answers part comprehension 1 and 2 and then teacher ordered to answers part vocabulary focus 1    

Part grammar: we often introduce within a sentence using like and such as.
Examples:
1. Some of the best actors or actresses in my country like Chompoo Araya have become popular throughout Asia.
2. Many foods from my country such as papaya salad, curry green, and stir fried noodles, have become popular overseas.

Part speaking: Discuss the questions with a partner.
A: The text mentions many celebrities, foods, and products from Asia. Which are you familiar with? Do you like them?
B: Foods, it had many kind and special.
I think this part is  very easy because answers about own ideas.


       And then I read and answer Expat in Asia. 
I used guessing word meaning and predicting to read this topic.Because I didn't know the meaning every words. When the teacher finished explain, I used dictionary online to find the meaning of the word.  

สิ้นสุดการสนทนาผ่านแชท

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น