วันเสาร์ที่ 12 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

Week12 Read faster





                              On Monday 31st October, I learn about “Read faster she opened the Cambridge dictionary for teaching how to pronounce the words “accurate” and “accuracy.”
accurate (adj.) /ˈæk.jə.rət/ = correct, exact, and without any mistakes.
accuracy (n.) /ˈæk.jə.rə.si/ = the fact of being exact or correct.
                After that, she gave us the handout that was about “Read faster”.  
So, I told my friend that “I think if I read I had to understand about the topic, I should read 2 or 3 time. First time, I scan the word if I don’t know of meaning I guess word. And second time, I fine definition of difficult word and the last time I read again and compose meaning”
   And then, we did the activities in the handout.
1. Good reader always reads at the same speed.
2. You should focus on one word at a time.
3. You can only understand every word a text if you read it slowly.
4. You need to understand every word of what you are reading.
5. You should always read from the first word in a text to the last.
6. You should use a dictionary as soon as you come across an unknown word. 
 ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ read faster



 I found the faster reading that was easy and good for me because of it made me used the time for reading decrease from the past.
    I used skimming, scanning, and guessing the meaning for read in this lesson.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น